Sunday, April 25, 2010

BITE!


Crocodile Bite

Spider Bite

Shark Bite

Atrox Snake Bite

Camel Spider Bite


Cute Bite

Snake Bite, Duh

Skank Bite

Have you ever gotten bitten by something? Chances are you have, although we've all had mosquito bites, those shouldn't count, since it's more like a little man stabbing you with a little syringe. If that's the definition we'll go with, then I've also gotten bitten by my doctor. But no, I'm talking fangs, I'm talking Jaws here. Better keep your wounds clean or you'll have more than torn flesh on your plate. I'm about to meet my mom for dinner, so that actually does mean torn flesh on my plate at a restaurant. mmm. Anyway, if the world was without fangs and jaws, it certainly would be a very different place, wouldn't it? I can't imagine it.


~Al

No comments:

Post a Comment